Our Commitment To Privacy:
- Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
- This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the QualityAuditing.com website. On some pages, you can make requests and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages typically includes but is not limited to the following: Name, Company, Title, Address, Email Address, and Phone Number.
The Way We Use Information:
- We use the information you provide to respond to inquiries regarding our services and provide you with the most accurate information possible. None of the information you provide will shared with outside parties. We may at some time choose to send notices about new services that are available and may be of interest to you.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website for our customers.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Changes to this Policy:
How To Contact Us: